Tuesday, March 6, 2012

8 Hour Days

This picture on Facebook just made me laugh. It's so true! I seriously put in at least 10 hours a day just to feel as if I'm doing what's best for my students. Even with that, I've usually not completed everything that needs to be done. That's when I just have to say ok tomorrow is another day. But tomorrow I'll still have 20 students expecting me to have put in all the hours. I'll still have reports to run, meetings to attend, phone calls, emails, tutoring, lesson plans for all content areas with differentiation and modifications in place. But I get the summer off, right?Teachers have it so easy.

People who are that naive need to come spend a day with me. Or of you have the college hours go be a sub for a school district. You'll see how much work goes into being a good teacher. I work extremely hard everyday to make sure those kids are provided with everything they need to succeed in this world. Teachers are not just teachers.

I found this on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment